Are you ready to feel good more often? You are created to function as a whole. Spirit, mind and body. Your body is made of intelligent cells, wired to restore health. Emotions are information carrying molecules that bind to and react with cell receptors. "Feeling are really chemicals that can help or hurt." Quote from Dr. Candace Pert, Neuroscientist, Pharmacologist.
- Add to daily moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Add three to four drops in a diffuser to help provide grounding and balance emotions.
- Apply one to two drops to back of neck after a long day of work.
- Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion.
- Recognized for its musky-sweet aroma.
- Combine Geranium with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to give your partner a sensual massage.
- Apply this essential oil directly to the skin or enjoy an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify the skin.
- Apply Geranium to the skin after a shower for a smoothing effect.
- Add a few drops to shampoo or conditioner for a healthy, vibrant glow.
- Try adding a few drops of Geranium to shampoo to help keep the scalp looking healthy and clean.
- Combine Geranium with Lavender, Melaleuca, and Peppermint to make your own oral rinse.
- Apply Geranium to the armpits after a sweaty workout or a day in the sun.
- Add a few drops to your daily moisturizer to keep your skin looking healthy.
- Place one drop in the palms of your hands, rub them together, and cup over the nose and mouth. Then breathe slowly for a calming, grounding effect.
- Add Geranium to your next DIY potpourri.
- This essential oil naturally repels insects.
- Geranium may support a healthy urinary tract.*
- This essential oil supports healthy immune function and response.*
- It may support healthy blood pressure that is already in the normal range.*
- It may support healthy blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range.*
- Geranium may contain cleansing properties when applied topically to the feet alone or with other essential oils such as Oregano, Thyme, Cinnamon Bark, Lemongrass, Clove, Peppermint, or Lavender.
- Geranium contains internal cleansing properties.*
- Geranium may help to maintain the general health of a variety of organs and organ systems.*
- Geranium blends well with Basil, Bergamot, Cassia, Coriander, Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, Cypress. Fennel, Ginger, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Melissa, Wild Orange, Patchouli, Peppermint, Tangerine, Rose, Rosemary, and Ylang Ylang.
- Bergamot has a calming and soothing aroma.
- It is frequently used in massage therapy for its calming and uplifting benefits.
- Diffuse it in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply this essential oil to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma and enjoy its skin-purifying benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey tea with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply Bergamot to the feet before bedtime for a sense of calm and harmony.
- Add one to two drops of it to your next DIY skincare cleanser.
- Bergamot mixes well with Lavender, Patchouli, Lime, Arborvitae, Ylang Ylang, and Frankincense.
- Diffuse it for a sense of self-confidence.
- Use Bergamot with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming, soothing massage and a relaxing aroma.
- Bergamot helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply Bergamot topically to soothe, calm, and rejuvenate the skin.
- This essential oil supports healthy nervous system, cardiovascular system, and cognitive function.*
- It may calm the nervous system and relax the muscles.*
- Blend Bergamot with Lavender and apply it topically to the abdomen to promote feelings of relaxation.
- Diffuse Bergamot to reduce feelings of negativity and stress.
- Use it as an effective surface cleanser.
- Bergamot helps soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- It helps to support a healthy metabolism.*
- Bergamot has cleansing properties.*
- It is widely used in perfume, cosmetics, and food for its intense fragrance and freshness. Feel free to contact me with questions about essential oils. 7138254562